Skip to content

Consumer App and Websites

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Consumer App and Websites

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

209 results found

1. I'm trying to do a practice search on my "app" so I know what it looks like on the consumer side of things. I set up a search, but I am not able to search by "Counties".

I have several people wanting to search for a home in a specific county, such as Rockingham County, VA or Pendleton County, WV. If this specific search were performed, it would search all listings in the county, and eliminate listings within city limits. It just really simplifies the search, so I don't have to type out every single town that is located in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Under the Organization Site in the Agent or Rainmaker section on Team Sites, I would love to see where you can add either multiple IDs or leave it blank. Agents that are husband/wife teams or 2 solo agents but combined as a team want to have a Team Website but for the Rainmaker contact information have it set to where it shows both agents name instead of just one or the other and there is currently no option to do that.

I suggest having the capability to leaving the Agent or Rainmaker IDs blank and being able to add your…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need to add a seller's section same as buyer/rent in agents websites.
    we have this option in the app but not in website

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CommandMC needs to be able to deactive agent URL's after the associate is removed. Or support should be able to do this. There are agents that left years ago that still have active agent sites. The URL's should also be completely deactivated, not just "unbranded" sites.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Many other CRM's allow you to view your client's saved searches. This is vital to understand what homes your clients are seeing. We also need a BCC feature on saved searches so we get notified when a client gets notified of a new home in their search parameters.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the past, this information was added to the notes section on the contact record. The note would tell you what page the lead came from. It would be nice to auto-tag those leads with the custom page or landing page title but if that's not possible can a note be added to the contact record like the old landing pages used to do?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i do not publish out my email publicly to prevent my email account from being spammed or sold. And also to prevent hackers from spoofing my email address to scam my clients. It is crazy we can't turn off email display on our website especilaly when there are so many other ways for leads to get in touch with us on the site

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be really cool to have a chatbot on our agent sites that will capture info from a visitor and then be able to answer basic questions while relaying that our agent will get back to them asap. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need to be able to create a Landing Page with a Form. When a lead fills out the form, they are added to an email list for Campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In our websites we should make it so that we can prevent people from viewing the information/blur it (ie, price, photos, etc of a listing) until they input their phone, number, email, and full name. if they don't input their information, then they can't see any of the information because it will be blurred until they "register" Command has the forced registration option when viewing, but instead of asking them to just sign in, it should require them to input their phone, email, and name kind of like the Home Value Estimate requires. Also, even with the forced registration, the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I received an article from tech support on how to create a landing page under the new agent website, but then was later told that the new agent site does not allow for landing pages. There is a landing page feature but it is not allowing me to link a listing. In the interim of the new site and technology being released, can we bring back the old landing pages so we can still create them as we await the new tech?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to set default values to the mortage calculator fields that more closely relate to our market area... Such as median home price, Property Tax, Interest rate, so it is more realistic for our clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let the agent change the default text when you are inviting people to use your app, so they don't have to retype and change what they are saying everytime they share the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be super helpful to include a phone number for the forced registration on the agent sites. Currently with only collecting name and email address, we haven't successfully been able to immediately connect with the leads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be hugely beneficial if there was an option to create custom forms and add them to Agent Sites. This eliminates needing to create a Google Form and then manually add Contacts to your database. Creating those forms with the ability to set up lead routing / auto tag / smartplans would be awesome!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Before the release of the New agent website, when the consumer went to our Consumer App landing page (https://app.kw.com/KW1CCHTIP) on their phone, they were brought to an agent branded landing page where they were able to download an agent branded consumer app.

Since the release of the new website, both the landing page and the actual search app is no longer branded. Now, when the consumer downloads the search app they must "Find" the agent.

I did submit a ticket (883920) on this and was told "This is not intended to be forever, but it's a placeholder until…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The updated featured listings section on our KW websites is presenting numerous challenges. Previously, our own listings would seamlessly appear, but now we're required to manually add them. Furthermore, sold properties are not being removed, and the section is displaying listings from other companies in the area. It would greatly improve functionality if we had the option to exclusively showcase our office listings or to display all listings in the area according to preference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No commerccial properties area able to be viewed on the KW APP . ALL MLS listings should be automatically syndicated to the APP without exclusions so All the clients needs can be serviced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. currently added code interferes with the search page. Adding functionality to add code and scripts would help agents better communicate with users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The default website / landing pages are geared toward residential real estate. Commercial brokers need professional website representation, as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?