Skip to content

Connect

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

9 results found

1. I am on a team and would like to be able to see my own personal stats and sales numbers on my Connect profile. Right now everything goes under the "rainmaker" and there is no way to separate to each agents page. Even a way to manually input or import from a different site would be helpful so other agents who are looking for an agent to refer to can see my experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Training  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an MCTT, I would love to have the answers articles prior to a new launch/release so I am prepared to help agents and answer questions on launch/release day. This will come in handy for arming MCTT's that are not in Labs. I know we have a heads up with our RTT's via slides they receive however I personally would find it extremely useful to have these articles in hand 3-5 days prior to launch/release. Thank you :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Training  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tag name in the Asset Detail window, of Connect, should open a new search that shows all the content with that same tag on them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a form and response page so agents can track events they are hosting (not necessarily open houses but more like client appreciation events) so that we can track who we invite and who comes to events. Not collecting money for the tickets, FREE events

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As we continue to innovate and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of real estate, it's crucial to leverage technology that can help us stay ahead of the curve. One such technology is conversational AI, which can significantly enhance our CRM capabilities, particularly in lead qualification and engagement. This proposal outlines the integration of a conversational AI model, such as ChatGPT, into Keller Williams' Command CRM.

The Need for Conversational AI

1. Automated Lead Qualification: Sorting through leads manually is time-consuming and often leads to missed opportunities. An AI can handle this process 24/7, ensuring that no potential client slips through the…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allows new agents to do ignite consecutively and learn at their own pace.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The KPA on it's own is valuable, but there is data within them that would be even more valuable if it was searchable. I would like to filter KPA results by things like "High match for Buyers Agent", etc. When our agents come to Leadership and tell us that they are hiring for a position, I would like to be able to quickly sort and give them a list of potential candidates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. One of the biggest gaps I've seen since becoming an agent is a lack of resources for non-English speaking people. There are so many things in real estate that do not translate to other languages without some explanation it would be great if KW School of Real Estate could offer classes in Spanish, Hmong, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German etc... Our company values diversity and inclusion and I think this would be a great way to lead those efforts throughout the world. There shouldn't be any barriers to education in any field but definitely not in one that values people of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Many of our videos run to an hour or more—filled with "Umm…" and "So…" and "Hmm…" and so on. Some great videos are presented by people who just talk slowly. A great many video players offer a playback speed setting, so you can watch the video at Normal speed, 125% faster, 150% faster and so on. It would be great if we could have that here, too!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?