Skip to content

CommandMC

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

CommandMC

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

264 results found

1. Since we are in constant contact with our agents about different things in the MC or RE in general, it would be easiest to do it through Command MC since it's always up to date with their contact information instead of typing it out into an excel sheet. or at least be able to export contacts to upload into contacts in Command.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

working on it  ·  2 comments  ·  Associates  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. DocuSign already has in its features a feature called WebForms. This means that an onboarding agent can fill out one form with their address, email, etc and it will populate to all the correct areas in that packet taking out a lot of work for the onboarding agents. In California, our onboarding packets are about 60 pages long comprised of about 8-10 documents so they have to write their address over and over again, this would really increase agent experience.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When the MCTT is completing a tech audit, would love to see this being uploaded to the Associate contact card like KPA's would.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Associates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi,

I believe adding a search by DA number would be extremely helpful for leadership and agents. Additionally, a column added to the row of information with the DA # when looking at a list of opportunities would be efficient as well. Efficiency is built by specification. Clear and efficient communication is specific and concise. In the world of the command platform and our business, the DA # is the most specific item in relation to a transaction.

This would be THE MOST efficient way to search for an opportunity. If an agent is really on top of their game…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For Regional leadership, one aggregate report under the PROGRESS TAB, that shows the progress for the region as a whole and then the option to breakdown that progress by each market center. As of now, you would have to click through each market center.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MC Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. other than facebook, linked in and intagram, i would like to attach files like production from other broker metrics, or from MLS websites. and the edit page of other informaiton is not user friendly and does not scroll down to allow insertion of informaiton past the family box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recruits  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Market Center Team can benefit from this by calling recruits with the click of a button. This will save time and make the process of recruiting through phone calls more efficient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like to see a Filter in Recruit Management that allows me to pull a list of all Recruits referred by a certain agent in my Market Center. This will be extremely helpful for TLs in helping agents build their profit share trees by collaborating on Recruit follow-up, setting and tracking agent goals for # of Recruits referred, and allowing me to dedicate time blocks to working on a certain agent's referrals.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is essential functionality for team leaders who have both residential and commercial teams. The reality is many commercial clients look down on agents who brand with the residential team. Because Command does not yet have the functionality to have two (2) Command sign-ins for the same team leader, it forces differently branded teams to use the same instance of Command. This makes tracking opportunities, data and information separately in Command for the business more challenging. Please create an ability to have two separately branded Command sign-ins for the same team leader. This would be a tremendous help for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If an agent is being "Rehired" to a different KW, no longer has access to the email that is attached to their profile to reactivate it, the ONLY person who can update that is the MCA from their Previous office.

Essentially we can't do anything, or move forward with the rehire until the previous MCA get around to updating that. What if they left on bad terms, What if the MCA is on vacation and wont' be back for a week. What if...What if... There are too many what if's. This should be Support function!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Earlier today, an agent came into my office looking for a HUD document for a transaction that settled in 2023 because the state was after the seller for $15k.
    My fist instinct was to search the property in Command MC, but the opportunity wasn't visible to me.
    My second instinct was to search in DocuSign as Michele since MCA has access to every room. After searching and finding nothing I realized that wouldn't have been helpful anyways because the HUDs and ALTAs don't get uploaded to DocuSign.
    The last thing I tried, was to log into Command as the agent…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The lost agent productivity report does not include agents that are VR status only pulling R status associates. We would like to see the VR included.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Each week a Heatseeker list is uploaded and most of the times the same agent is uploaded multiple times over a period of several weeks. It'd be great to pull the entire list that's uploaded for that week not just the new names to the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we formally request Helpdesk Ticket metrics? It would be very insightful for us (as well as leadership) to understand WHY tickets are created, and how long they are open for. For orientation, I'm a MCTT. (A Market Center Report would be helpful for this reason)

Many of us come from other careers where that would be readily available and used to prioritize work.

I ask because I personally am over 8 months on a ticket (#763328) that from the best I can tell has not been “worked” other than placating me by pasting a “we’re working on it” message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need to be able to add 1 agent to more than 1 team for multiple reasons.

1 example, I have a licensed admin who splits her time 50/50 between 2 teams. She needs to be on both teams.

2nd exampe, I have multiple teams who use the in house PC program for their new team members. I need to be able to add them onto the team AND onto the ProCoach team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin Applet  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As an MCA, I can see the Sponsorship tab in CommandMC, but my ASC cannot. She works closely in this process. It would be helpful for more people to have this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now if you toggle the option to add Market Center Partners to your individual site, you have to display all of them when maybe I just want to select a few

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the new Winmore No more transactions tab, when we create the DA can it have the second page detail report that was on the original winmore DAs. The agents like seeing the breakdown of their splits, bonuses, etc. They like seeing how we got their final number. It's helpful also on deals with multiple agents on a team to see the breakdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?