Skip to content

Consumer App and Websites

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Consumer App and Websites

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

212 results found

1. The affordability Calculator is an amazing tool however, it does not ask the correct questions to be used in Canada. There is an existing ticket created by my RTT, Gilles. I'm suggesting that we add the US and Canadian flag icons so the user can select the correct calculator for them. This way 1 calculator doesn't have to fit the needs of all regions. Further down the road when Command is available worldwide additional flags could be added as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a consumer selects to view more than just Active listings on their app, such as Pendings or Solds, the price pins should show up on the map with a different color. Right now, when multiple statuses are selected, they all have the black pin. To figure out the status of a property, you have to open it up and scroll down to find the listing status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Issue: When a Consumer or an Agent goes to search for Listings by City on the KW.com site or via the Consumer App, they are only shown listings that are physically listed within the municipal boundaries of the actual city. Properties with an address of that city and yet not within the boundaries are not shown.

Solution: The search feature should not be reliant on city boundaries and yet should pull ANY listing that has the name of the City being searched for in it's address.

Example shows the City of Katy boundaries and yet everything in the circle and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would like the ability to add external links in the site menu for various reasons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Haven't seen this anywhere and Labs suggested that I put it here. The square footage on the app, website, being inputted into command...everywhere...is only showing the AGLA. This is a big deal for clients. They are used to looking at the TFLA. The information is a bit misleading and confusing for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Another real estate app (realtor.com) has a neighborhood noise indicator and we have heard feedback from our sphere that this is a great feature. Would love to have this added to our Consumer App.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the new phone app has many great features. However, it appears that you removed the most client friendly feature with the new app - i.e., in the old app, when you opened it, it featured the houses in your current location. But with the new app, when you open it, it features houses from the last area that you searched, and there is nothing obvious or intuitive about how to get to the current location, other than typing in an address. I think you need to fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search for properties by property feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When my Clients open my personalized app, I would like for my listings to show up first. Then scroll neighborhood listings. Or at least when they are searching in the area of my listing, that my listings show up first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For the consumer app, consumers should be able to search by building. On Zillow's site you can click a building and get a range for each size unit (1 bedrooms $300,000-$425,000, 2 bedrooms $450,000-$600,000) and you can click a building and see all of the units for sale in that particular building for sale and for rent. Would like our experience to offer the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have the option to limit the Courtesy of information displayed with listings on Agent Sites to just a Brokerage Name and not both a Brokerage and Agent name based on the requirements in individual regions/boards. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the Search tab, in List View, when looking at a property there is no way to view a map from this screen. It would be nice to be able to see a map in the photos like Zillow does, and the ability to tap on the address and open a map to see the property location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?