Skip to content

Consumer App and Websites

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Consumer App and Websites

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

212 results found

1. The required password length is 13 characters. This is truly excessive, especially considering it requires no special characters, symbols, upper-case letters, etc.
    One could simply put in a password as: "abcdefghijklm" or "1234567890123"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Many consumers are viewing agent websites on mobile devices. The Scan to download my app QR code should also be a hyperlink to the app URL so mobile users can access the download.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Agents are looking to add value to their sites by create "About" pages for specific towns or areas. Having a Listings Module with filter settings will allow them to show listings specific to that town or area on these types of pages. This could also be used to display agent active and sold properties (if their MLS syndicates Solds) on pages other than the featured section on the home page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Google has recently made an announcement that is requiring email domains to be authenticated in order for marketing emails to be delivered. This update will affect anyone who uses a custom email for things like mass marketing, batch emails, action plans, etc. Emails will need to be authenticated to prevent the messages from going to the recipient's spam folders or blocked by their email servers. I have actually already seen it start to happen with emails I am sending out.

Here's the announcement from Google: https://blog.google/products/gmail/gmail-security-authentication-spam-protection/

In order to prevent this, the DNS records for the email domain would have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Now that the KW Consumer App allows clients to search by Manufactured property, it would be beneficial to also have that option in the Command so that we can add that under property type for the clients as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We should be able to redesign our websites using our brand colors and fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know it's good for comparables, but it doesn't make sense that we get the notifications unless we remind ourselves to check the app. We need the Alerts to come in once the client shows interest in a property. It can be too late by the time we reach it. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The two most useful widgets in the new implementation of the branded sites are the Home Value Calculator and the Mortgage Calculator. Most agents struggle with the process of activating these on their site.

Can these be turned "on" by default across the menu bar?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like for my url to have the option to include my name when sharing it with my clients or branding it to a template in designs. For example: it currently comes up as https://app.kw.com/KWUM6QYREHO - I think it would look much better if it came up as app.kw.com/jarod

Please let me know if this is possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I receive 2-4 bot signups on my kKW website per day. I then have to manually archive all of these contacts. By adding a captcha field to the signup process for our website we will be able to greatly reduce the number of bots creating spam accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As an agent, in order to capture the Open House visitors properly - provided through kw.com site-, in addition to Name, Cellphone, and Email, we need to have more fields:

1. How soon do you want to move? (drop down option answer, next 1 - 3 months, 3 - 6 months, 6+ month)
    2. In the scale 1 - 10, how do you like this property? 1 not interested at all, 10 you love it.
    3. Who is your Realtor®?

This way, the agent will be able to follow up accordingly. If they are not with a realtor, the agent can make them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Having the ability to filter by state or province would be very useful for any border towns wanting to avoid highlighting properties that are not in the licensed jurisdiction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to have a way for command to act differently based on the contact form that is filled out. Some examples besides the current one would be enter your info and click here for you free homebuyer guide. Click here for your free home value estimate. If the button could do different things that would be very helpful. Just like you can create different html imports in a module, it would be great to decide on what "contact form module" is used on a specific page for a unique purpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great for people to see those to items at the top of our page vs. having to click on "more". Not everyone will click on the more button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the option to add a address during the site/app registration process. Also allow the Consumer to add a profile if they wish too. Birthday, Home Anniversary, link their own social media accounts, preferred contact method, family members, decision makers, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be an amazing idea to return the landing pages to the way they were, or put out training for creating a landing page for a property, or something. I'm sure some have got this but not everyone here are computer engineers and you took things that were intermediate level to expert level. Simplify!! At a minimum, put out a training, and while you are working on the training compare it to training on what we had, and then which one is not that complicated go for that. Or maybe put the tech trainers through a computer science course…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am paying for Command and the associated personal website in my agent fees each month. I have been wanting to switch over to the Command webiste but there are a few issues and KEY is that my clients will open it to a map of the United States. They are not buyin gin the US! They are mostly in Toronto Canada. A US Map is not helpful and not indicative of my market. I cannot use the KW Command website that I'm paying for until this changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am having a difficult time working on my agent site. I find it not very user friendly. Any way to help with this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. With the new Team Sites, where each team member has their own specific URL that links to their KWUID, it would be nice to have the option to create your own custom URL similar to how you can in the solo agent sites. Similar to getting your own domain in GoDaddy and having it forwarded to this link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?