Skip to content

Consumer App and Websites

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Consumer App and Websites

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

212 results found

1. We need the ability to add a Button on our websites. Whether it is a module by itself or as an option in a rich text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have the blog now which is great, but no way to let people know about it. It would be excellent if we could auto send out an email when we have a new blog post, or let people subscribe to the blog.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having a dashboard to be able to see client interactions with website and which clients we should pay more attention to based off that engagement. I still feel uncomfortable having the whole client shopping experience on our platform. I would like to be able to send a specific property through email to a client or change their search more detailed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new website agent website automatically allows you open houses to populate. There should be a option to remove this off your website. Here is my concern I do not always feel comfortable at all open houses.
    I understand the general public can find open houses, but the general public should not be able to pin point where agents are every weekend.
    Right now if someone was to attain my phone number they can google me. Then my agent website comes up automatically. Then the first thing you are seeing on my website is where I am.
    Zillow nor any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To be able to search on our agent site or app with a filter for 55+ communities. So that it matches MLS the terminology is "housing for older persons"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you click on a team member through the Meet the Team page on the new Team Sites, the phone number, email, and website are not hyperlinks. They appear as though they would be, but you are not able to click on them. This would make things much easier for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. missing waterfront, acreage, manufactured home, COUNTIES, entire state

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Market Center website Agents section looks incomplete because the agents haven't updated their headshot. Please allow admins to upload them. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We must streamline the process for people to reach out to us.

Prospective leads interested in contacting me have to find the "Contact Me" section, positioned at the bottom of the homepage or halfway down the "About Me" page. Consequently, our KW site is not the most user-friendly platform for those seeking a free home valuation or similar inquiries. I need to add a page that is ONLY a lead capture form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've found the problem of having multiple MLS systems in my area that "data-share" their listings. When a home is listed for sale on one MLS it automatically gets shared to the next MLS. However, upon marking the home as Active/Backup (i.e Pending Taking Backup Offers) on one MLS there seems to be a glitch on the Command Agents Site that doubles up the listings and/or keeps the listing on the website in an Active/Backup state.

Problem is, it keeps the listing on my agent site it in that Active/Backup state long past the home actually Closing. My clients use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many of us may be working in states that require specific disclosure. Additionally, I work with a VOIP phone service/provider and we are required to have a "text - opt-in" on our websites. The footer would be a great place to add this text such that we can stay in compliance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add agent contact picture and contact info at the top of every agent website page so it can be found without additional effort or clicking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Our website will have information important to consumers clicking our website, and will cause more engagement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A required section asking if someone is working with an agent, and if yes, what their full name is, if no, how soon would they like to buy, would be great. The "Leave a Note" field on the old landing pages allowed for this but not all visitors followed instructions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When we get into the Search Properties page, it defaults to English, if the users click on top right corner, they can change the language. But this should be automatic, since not all users will notice the corner button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When searching on KW websites, consumers should automatically be able to see listings that are PENDING SALE, not just ACTIVE ones.

Our competitors do NOT rely on a Pending filter to show the same info (check out Zillow & Howard Hanna - they make it easy). Therefore we are making our site less valuable to consumers and our agents.

• Agents want calls on their Pending listings to capture leads.
    • Buyers want to easily find data on houses they drive by, regardless of their status.
    • Sellers want to be able to search quick selling houses to find out which agent accomplished…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While it is nice to have our Vendors listed on our website, the fact that the only contact info that is listed is a website is extremely limited. Not all vendors have a website. And the input screens do ask for email and phone but again that info is not translated over to the website view for the consumer. Frankly it looks like we are going to have to create something separate for ourselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am finding it very difficult when I create blogs. I can't update my bio, can that be fixed? The site looks good, but the back end isn't very user-friendly. Is there any way the back end can be made a little more user-friendly for customization?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be nice to have a way for clients to refer people via the app or web page that would automatically input the information into the database as a referral from said client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not all MC Leadership members are active agents and choosing the MC Leader in Office Details in CommandMC should automatically add leadership (TL, ATL, MCA, DFI) to our Command MC Websites. As it is currently you have to have the agent role associated with your profile in order to pull to the websites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?