Skip to content

Command

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Command

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

73 results found

1. I'm hoping for the ability to modify KW Command Smart Plans, or at least the option to craft a similar plan with the ability to specify a trigger based on contact information for when the Smart Plan initiates.

Additionally, it would be fantastic to have birthday Smart Plans for a contact's family members. For instance, receiving a reminder a week prior to their children's birthdays.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The only way to determine what associate training is needed in the sales process is to examine conversion rates from contact to appt to contract to close. These fields already exist in Command. Why doesn’t command calculate these crucial ratios automatically from agent supplied dates? Or similar? The framework is already here and it is quite silly that Command wouldn’t automatically calculate these ratios which have THE MOST DIRECT IMPACT ON AGENT INCOME than any other metric. Please add this function because right now I believe the vast majority of KW Agents don’t even know what a conversion ratio is…and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using smart plans for touches like Holidays gets off track when using days delay. Using a date is more efficient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The qualifying smartplans should have option to pause as soon as the client responds to an automated text. The whole point of these smartplans is to get them to respond so then we know they are a real person but then we know best way to communicate. The plan should pause so then we can go in and respond specifically to their response. There can be a "resume" option that the agent selects too

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow us to select the permissions for our team members. Standard is too restrictive and enhanced is too open.

The Rainmaker should be able to determine the level of access based off of responsibilities.

thank you so much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The little edit pen in Details is hard to see. Please make it more visible or create an edit button instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I understand that many people like to have opportunities in their tasks, but in the case of my team, having them in tasks without a date or anything just gets in the way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A smartplan triggered by the birthday date that

6 days before birthday creates task to send gift or card

on birthday has task to call post on social media

a second version could add an html birthday email on their birthday along with the two other tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A visual is helpful in distinguishing properties with similar addresses. This is a helpful feature in Trello.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In order to better schedule time and tasks as an agent, we need the ability to set a due date for a task in a SmartPlan as a specific day of the week. For example; let's say I want to set a touch task every Tuesday and Friday for my nurture leads. We should have the option to set a task to those days and add them onto said SmartPlan any day of the week. So starting a lead on this nurture SmartPlan on Saturday, it would remind me that next Tuesday and Friday to complete a task and so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The pencil on the edit details page in an opportunity is really difficult to see. Making it a bit darker would be very helpful to agents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would help if the smartplans generated a email to agents once the emails are released. Similarly, for the text messages, either a text confirmation to us, or an email as well with a copy of the content that was sent. I am new at this but I feel like unless I copy myself or until I hear back from someone, it all goes into a dark hole.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Presently, when you paste a URL into the Hyperlink box when creating a task, that link does not show up as an active link when that task shows up in your DUE screen in Command

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When prospect does not answer, I usually send a text instead of a voicemail. I bet a lot of other agents do as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This feels like a bug to me, but Support directed me here. When I enter a new seller contact, I set them up with their legal name as it appears on their warranty deed. If it's a married couple, I create them in the same Add Contact dialogue box, complete with middle initials/names. However, when I create the Opportunity, the primary name pulls over WITHOUT the middle initial, while the spouse name pulls over WITH the middle initial. I am unable to correct the name in Opportunities, therefore when I create the Transaction in Docusign, it transfers over that way.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make a notification bell for when a contact views a listing in a neighborhood snapshot. Example "VIEWED LISTING 2117 KENDALL AVE (https://console.command.kw.com/command/listings/details?id=WI_SCWMLS-1918449) ON MARKET NEIGHBORHOOD SNAPSHOT LANDING PAGE". This is the timeline notification for contacts set up on a monthly neighborhood nurture smart plan. We have no way of knowing they are viewing beside manually going into those contacts. I feel these are MISSED opportunities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It'd be helpful for agents to be able to differentiate an app registration from a site registration for tracking marketing and SEO and for Smartplan triggers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I love the Command App on my iPhone. Now I would love to have Command Contacts Linked to my iphone Contacts so when someone calls me back their Name and notes come up

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add the activity tracker in the app. This would make it easier, since our agents are using the app for their tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This feature would be huge when needing to create a multitude of the same tasks for multiple contacts. At this time we are only able to select one contact at a time from the tasks page. When selecting multiple contacts on the contacts page, being able to add "bulk tasks" would be huge for lead generation and follow-up along with care call tasks and sphere call tasks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?