Skip to content

Command

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Command

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

42 results found

1. Teams would like a way to view more detailed email analytics for team members. Say, one agent sends out a SmartPlan through their Team SmartPlan account, the Rainmaker should be able to see those analytics instead of only the emails sent out from their account. Currently, the email metrics will show from that particular account. There is not a team email metrics at the moment. Basically there needs to be a 'Teamified' Reports applet.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When looking at the results of an email campaign, they are listed in no particular order and there is no way to sort or search the results. If an agent needs to search to see if a Contact either received or opened an email, one must scroll through the entire list and manually search. Not time efficient and there is no reason it should be so time intensive to search for results for a contact. Timeline does not include the email nor any indication if opened. This should be basic functionality, not a feature request.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Profit share reports are now maintained on My KW. Since Retirees don't have access to Command, they will need another way to access this information when reports move over to Command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Since we already have places in command to log activities for each contact, is there a way to collect that information into a daily tracker? Tracking the daily activities would help with identifying the 20% activities and help agents with accountability. Seamlessly providing this information when an activity is logged in the CRM for an individual, would provide more complete record keeping as well as necessary documentation. You can't manage what you don't track.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, I have set our Team's yearly production goal under our rainmaker's account while logged under the team account. Initially I thought this was setting the goal for the whole team under the team account. I had an individual agent on the team add in their annual goal in their Command account on the team side. Since doing so, when looking at goals for "All Team Members" it now has the combination of the Team/Rainmaker Goal, plus the individual agent. Ex: 65 Transactions (Team) + 16 (Individual) = 81 Transactions (All Team Members, not correct)

There should be a way…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Being able to run a report for each smart plan email that is sent to see who un-subscribing from what plan, or who has opened each email. We are sending multiple emails for different plans, and it would be nice to be able to pull a report for each smart plan email that was sent within a particular smart plan!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Suggestion.....For the activity tracker, I recommend adding landlord and tenant as well. It only has buyer and seller. We do leases also. Commercial leases can have the equivalent $ to a residential transaction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a member of a team, my units sold are cut in half ! That's not helpful at all. This number needs to reflect the total sold asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A general problem with many of the reports is not knowing how to understand or read the reports. Knowing the bounds or specific inputs for different columns, fields, etc would be highly valuable. (also maybe removing about half of the reports in general would be beneficial, the important ones get lost in the mix)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Showing days on market during a listing presentation is valuable. Nice to have a report that shows agents days on market. Even better if somehow we had MLS stats to go up against- not sure if that is possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Great to show on listing presentations, your listing price vs sales price history.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm an individual agent with a full-time Director of Operations. I don't show up as an individual when reports are run--I have an asterisk next to my name, which makes it look like I'm on a team (this is not the case). When it comes time for monthly/annual awards, I'm categorized correctly on the backend. However, I can't pull a report to see how I'm doing as an individual agent myself. I've also noticed individual agents with leverage in other market centers don't always appear like this, so it really just seems like there isn't consistency on how individual agents…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Doing some move reports. On where people are moving to from area to area, town to town, county to county, state to state, etc. Similar to how we track where referrals are going.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a report with records of daily activities.Form example if I register 3 leads in the command, if I make 2 visits, if I have a meeting with a sales client, another with a sales client, have a way of having these numbers to give to our productivity coach automatically. We just have to make the records right. I think would very easy to implement and it would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The only way to determine what associate training is needed in the sales process is to examine conversion rates from contact to appt to contract to close. These fields already exist in Command. Why doesn’t command calculate these crucial ratios automatically from agent supplied dates? Or similar? The framework is already here and it is quite silly that Command wouldn’t automatically calculate these ratios which have THE MOST DIRECT IMPACT ON AGENT INCOME than any other metric. Please add this function because right now I believe the vast majority of KW Agents don’t even know what a conversion ratio is…and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Contact, opportunities (including status) and activities sync between Sisu and command.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For tracking purposes. Is there a way to go in and check for all updated notes and activities per month or time period? The goal is to know what activities we are doing and to be able to track our activities. This would be a helpful tool to coordinate with team and leadership opportunities. And to know how productive we are in working our database.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To enhance user experience and operational efficiency, I propose the addition of a printer-friendly report feature in Command CRM. This feature would enable users to easily generate clean, clear reports for Activities, Goals, etc., without resorting to multiple screenshots or dealing with cluttered screen prints. This addition will significantly aid in data review and strategic planning, especially in team settings.

• Benefits:

** Streamlines report generation process.
    ** Provides organized and accessible data for meetings and planning.
    ** Improves overall user experience and productivity.

Your consideration of this feature would greatly benefit many real estate professionals who rely on tangible, clear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having a checkbox in Command that easily distinguishes a commercial opportunity from residential will allow each MC to see how much volume of each category they are doing. It will allow each business unit to know where their revenue is coming from on a global level.

It can be accomplished by simply putting a "bubble box" inside each opprotunity in Command

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?