Skip to content

Command

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Command

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

221 results found

1. The "Total Units" field on the commission tab sits under the property information. This is confusing to agents as when agents think of "Units" they think of apartments not sales. So agents are putting 3 units for a 3 Family Home. This needs increased clarity on what belongs there, and should default to 1.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello! We are a growing team and we have run into the issue of our DOO not being able to see all of the Team's opportunities; only the rainmaker can. The only way for them to see the opportunities is if they are assigned to him which seems a bit of a hassle. We don't want to add him as another Rainmaker in Command Teams as that would mess up our reporting.

So, can we have a function where the team DOO or admin has the ability to see all of the team's opportunities? Or, throw this permission into the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We often time have more than just 2 clients selling a home. I have personally had up to 5 and they all used different contact information. It would be very beneficial to have the ability to add more than two clients to a single opportunity.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you accidentally upload a document to a placeholder that is conditionally required or optional there is no way to delete the uploaded document (this goes for required placeholders too, but a document should be uploaded there regardless.) If that placeholder is not needed for that opportunity the document is stuck there forever. Updating the document does no good if that placeholder isn't needed for that file.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a field for: Referral? "yes" or "no"

If yes, another field opens up to have the Referring agent's contact information entered so it links to the client, and another field for either $ or %. If there's no referral fee involved, someone can just put 0 (zero). Once an opportunity is created, that information would populate, and the agent could click a toggle to push it to the DA.

This would help keep track of referrals easier so they wouldn't have a chance to get overlooked and missed. This would also be a great way to track where referrals…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now you can only have 2 contacts assigned to any particular opportunity. However with the increase in Polyamourous, multigenerational and Parents helping Kids I would like to be able to attach more than 2 contacts to the opportunity. 3-4 contacts may be a decent amount as anything above that may be rare.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the ability to print the timeline tab of an opportunity. This allows me to see all of the logged activities in one sheet to my agents instead of sending them multiple screenshots.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be great if we could house the photos for a property in Command. Not sure where this would appear but it would be great to have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. KWW agents want to see the currency in the Opportunities applet reflect as their country's respective currency rather than USD.

In this case, for the Philippines, they want to see it reflect as peso.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Teams are able to add assignees to opportunities so both agents are able to see the opportunity. Single agents should have the option to add agents in their market center to their opportunities if they are splitting the deal or working as a mentor on the deal. This way the other agent can have access to the whole opportunity and see the documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we please make it very easy to know if an agent has been paid for their transaction? It would be amazing to have the word "PAID" in bright red letters with a check mark at the top of the opportunity. Please see attached example idea. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This would be useful as it would allow the RM to oversee all deals going through their team to ensure the opportunities have the necessary team documentation correct, as well as allow the RM to ensure the offer and commission submission is correct (i.e. splits, etc...) prior to submitting it to the MC for review.

This would ideally be something the RM would have control of and be a "final check" before submitting the docs and offers to the MC for their approval by the agents on that team.

In my opinion, the best way to do this would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inside the Opportunities pipeline I think there should be a "Next", and of course a "Back", button that highlights when the tasks inside the phase are done and upon clicking the "Next" button it will automatically move the opportunity to the next phase/stage of the opportunity. I feel this will be an easier way to move our clients through the pipeline instead of clicking and dragging. This can be an issue when you are working on a smaller screen laptop as I am. Sometimes it gets dropped into the wrong location and you have to go search for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When creating a useable template inside of the document section of DocuSign, you currently can not adjust to font size and some of what we want to put in there and save as a template we can't do.

The work around I was told to do is to go into the esignature part of DocuSign, but when you do that, you then have to add a text box to everything you need to add to a document you would set up as a template, not efficient.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the back end, when an agent designation changes, they shouldn't need to re-upload all their opportunities in order to be in compliance. There needs to be a way to port them over in their entirety.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As owner of the team account and my personal account it would be convenient for opportunities to pull from either account when creating a new opportunity and selecitng the contact.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the 'offers' section to the commissions tab just like in buyers/listings. Many applications are submitted for tenants. We are required to log offers just like any other transaction. In addition, several programs require agents to let the case managers know what properties the tenants receiving assistance have applied to. It would be great to export them or be able to screenshot all offers to lease submitted when managing so many applications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now I have to create a room outside of command in order to pull tax information. This should also be included when I create a room from command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We often have scenarios in probate situations where there are 4 or 5 siblings selling their parents home. DocuSign only pushes 2 of those to the envelope and I have to add the rest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need an option or checkbox somewhere in the Offers & Commissions interface to allow changes after someone has checked the "Do not show me this again" box on charitable donations. Some agents have had that checked by admins that are no longer here and are having to remove donations they never wanted to make every single time. It is wild that I was told there was no fix/no solution to this issue by support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?