Skip to content

Command

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Command

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. Let agents edit their own license expiration date. It's something they can see on their profile but can only notify the office to change on their behalf. This is kind of a pain for the MCA to constantly update in the system if an agent can easily update the info themselves

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when creating a saved search for a contact, would be handy if there was a way to change the default settings. like on the options for property type - default is all 10 types, I would like to be able to change that so I dont have to uncheck 9 types every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For how important this tab is, it should not be very deep in settings under four different drop-downs. It should be just under the persons name next to settings on the command main portal..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a MCTT, I've noticed with a lot of agents that it can get very confusing on where they need to put in information to go on their Consumer sites. I have a lot of people that update their bio and headshots in the My Profile section and then wonder why it's not updating anywhere because it's hard to find the Marketing Profile and no where really explains the difference between the two. It would also be great to add a button on the Consumer tab that takes you to your Marketing Profile so it's also easier to find as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When navigating to any Google Sites website, agents who are logged into their KW Google Workspace account cannot access the site. Instead they receive an error message.

Agents are able to view a Google Site, if they log out of their Google Account, open an incognito window, or use a separate account. This creates frustration. KW made this choice, because previously you could purchase Google Domains via Google Sites.

Since Google updated to New Sites a couple of years ago, Admins have a new option add Sites as an option, yet prevent their users from Creating/Editing sites. Additionally, Google no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For agents licensed in multiple states, it would be a huge problem solver for them if they could have multiple marketing profiles with a toggle at the top of the Command Platform, whereby no matter where they were working in Command, they could toggle between branding for their Arizona vs Washington clients, for instance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make Bulk delete contact tag in command settings. If someone accidentally chooses to allow a cateogry to upload as a new custom tag when uploading a spreadsheet they may end up with hundreds of custom tags in their drop down lists. Then to delete the custom made tag they have to delete each one individually in command settings instead of a bulk delete option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am Exec Admin for a Rainmaker. I usually just log into her Command account to work. Recently, we have others assigning tasks to me so I thought I would start using my own login so none of the tasks are missed. I have full permissions but am still limited as to functionality. We need a way to have full Rainmaker permissions in a separate login!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a new agent is onboarded, we have to use their personal email address to create their Command profile. Then after that we can create their KW email. However the reply-to email and email that Compliance updates are sent to remains the email used to create their profile. This should automatically update to their new KW email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can SOLO Agent insert other logos where Team Logo spot previously allowed me to have my Luxury Logo in the market Profile. This Luxury Logo then showed up in my Legacy Web site home page but not in New Agent site ??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For agents that have their license in multiple states, it would be great to have section to where you can add your license number in a seperate section instead of on the same line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When adding an activity to the Timeline you cant see who left the action like in the notes section. You also cannot delete or edit an added activity in the Timeline like you can in the Notes tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I try to access Google Bard AI using my kw.com account I get this message on screen:

Bard isn't supported for this account

You're signed in to jihee@kw.com. If you're signed in to a Google Workspace account, your admin may not have enabled access to BardOpens in a new window (https://support.google.com/a/answer/13515709?sjid=14760737717088071048-EU) .

You also must be over 18 to access Bard. Learn more (https://support.google.com/bard?p=reqs)

Can we get this enabled? This would eliminate having to use peronal account for the AI use.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I noticed that the default font size used on the blog is quite small, which can make it difficult to read. While I think blogging is important, it might be hard for readers to stick around if they find it challenging to read the content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please allow us to select the permissions for our team members. Standard is too restrictive and enhanced is too open.

The Rainmaker should be able to determine the level of access based off of responsibilities.

thank you so much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in the backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My marketing profile that shows up in my legal footer does not change when i toggle between my two accounts in command therefore if I send an email to one state it says the same information on the bottom. So I have the information for my florida brokerage and send a texas email then it doesnt show texas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When the home country of an agent is not available in the pre-populated list, then the Agent should have ability to manually add their home Country and regimen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful in the Notes if we could have default templates for notes or timeline items. If I hire a junior broker to call for me, I want to be sure they are taking notes that hit on certain topics every time. i.e. Who, what, where, why, when.

Having that pre-populated in a note template would make the process more consistent rather than having to remember the format every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the custom fields list, make it so you can sort the order...preferably drag and drop method. Numbering them makes them show up in the settings section in order, but they still show in the order written in the contacts' profile page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please allow docusign access/linking to admins so they dont have to access all rainmaker/agent account to help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?