Skip to content

Command

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

Command

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. As a Land Agent I would like the ability to change the hero image for the blog page in agent/team sites because a photo of a nice cozy living room just doesn't fit with my land blog

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, the location displayed for an agent on the KW App / Agent Sites (About Page) pulls from the specific location of the market center that they are a part of. It would be nice for agents to be able to edit this location. Especially agents who do not serve that area. We recently merged market centers and all 100 agents are now showing up with a city that is 50 miles away. In order to not confuse the consumer, agents need access to be able to edit this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rather than requiring every agent to build their custom website with manually adding "what's my home worth" and a "mortgage calculator" and then if they want to set up auto tagging if a lead comes through that website, they've got a build it themselves.... have these presets made so when Agent comes in they're ready to go. If they wanna edit them they can but at least there's some presets that are easy..... Video games don't require you to map your whole controller before you start playing there's presets out of the box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If someone goes to my website and starts typing in their street address, they should not have to scroll through literal PAGES of other partial matches for an address before finding their address.

No other real estate website does it this way.

i have attached multiple screen shots for the same address search for an example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since we have the new sites, we can no longer customize buyer and seller guides, and they are still visiable on the mobile app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have the ability to add a team headshot in team marketing profile, so it can show on your website Home page-especially nice for husband/wife teams. Then you could have the individual license #s on the Meet The Team page with the individual bios.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be useful to be able to connect the backend of our KW website to a third party CRM, such as Follow Up Boss. That way we can get notified if a lead is active and looking at properties or clicking on something. Websites such as Follow Up Boss already have the code to hook it up, we just need to allow it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now, the system defaults to our Market Center location and then we create a search radius from that point. Many of us associates work from home and home can be 10 miles or more from our market center Allow us to make our home office the center of our search radius, so we are showing properties that are in areas where we work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right now my vendor list is buried in the About Me page and my testimonials are buried under featured properties on my home page. This makes it very difficult to share with a link. I want to be able to link right to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. single level, lot size, county search(rather than just the city), type of property

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We had a great interactive buyer / seller guide on our previous sites experience. With the new website upgrades, we only have a small sample of the buyer's guide, in blog post format.

I don't want my customers to have to read each individual blog post, when the previous card template worked great and was fully customizable. KW should consider building a pre-made template or site page we can install on our new sites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need more plug-and-play modules for our landing pages on the new agent sites experience.

Associates in my Market Centers would like to see the return of a listing widget, neighborhood snapshot, agent profiles, etc. Our associates that are used to the previous sites experience enjoyed that time-saving benefit, and were not given a comparable replacement.

To create a "just listed" landing page today, would require a manual input of all listing details, pictures, and formatting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When conducting a property search, a filter that allows agents to filter listings by days on site ie. New listings in last 7 days, would allow for more specified searches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello! I love the Lead Alert feature for Agent Sites. But would it be possible if the lead forms can come in with specific properties that the leads are asking about? In other words, can the lead capture form have more information when agents and market centers receive new site leads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When choosing featured listings on the new agent's site, it would greatly improve user experience to have filtering options specifically for exclusive listings and those personally created by the agent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gives a viewer another way to interact with an agent, and makes it easier to forward your content to other people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The current functionality of the app auto-logs people out every day. It is a pain for clients to have to log in. Every time they want to use our app and highly discourages people who don't have a password manager on their phone. Let's make the process simple and seamless it keeps them logged in for 30 days before having to re-enter their password. It doesn't seem like they are storing highly confidential information on the app so it's quite unnecessary to log them out every single day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Many agents have long established websites. Working a way to merge them into command would be a game changer. Ex: lorihalleck.com forwarding to lorihalleck.kw.com and showing the lorihalleck.com website. If you are unclear, please call me 760-272-9146. Agents with established websites don't fully embrace using Command. BTW I think Command is awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, the website displays the same photos on all types of screens and devices. To enhance the user experience and adapt to various screen sizes and resolutions, I suggest implementing a feature that allows users to choose different photos for each type of screen or device that the website may be accessed on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As it is now, all property types are checked when you create a saved search. There is almost never an occasion when you would send a search of all property types to a client. Please have these all deselected to save time by only selecting the one or two choices that 99% of saved searches would need. It's very frustrating to have to manually deselect numerous property types for every saved search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?