Skip to content

CommandMC

Keller Williams thrives on collaboration. We invite you to share your ideas for new Command features and help shape the future KW technology.

To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. Our team will update with the status below. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity. 

How to post an idea:

1. Before posting a new idea, leverage the search function to make sure you are not posting a duplicate idea.
  2. Make sure to select a category when posting your idea so the proper KWRI team members view the idea.
  3. Leverage the voting feature for ideas you are passionate about. The more votes an idea has, the more traction it gains!

When not to submit to ideas:

If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to Support through the Support Chat by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the application page.

CommandMC

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

286 results found

1. A CSV summary report by deposit listing out agents that need to be paid or have been paid which includes the DP #, Agent Name, Address, Agent Net Amount, outside referrals, and deductions. Having to refer to one document instead of each DA would be a huge time saver with AE entries and ACH payments. A huge bonus would be to import this type of file in AE bypassing manual entry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There needs to be a way either the agent or the MCA can clear out a termination request without terminating for various reason. One example is we had an agent accidentally request a termination on a commision request but the commission was already posted in winmore and closed out.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Associates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Earlier today, an agent came into my office looking for a HUD document for a transaction that settled in 2023 because the state was after the seller for $15k.
    My fist instinct was to search the property in Command MC, but the opportunity wasn't visible to me.
    My second instinct was to search in DocuSign as Michele since MCA has access to every room. After searching and finding nothing I realized that wouldn't have been helpful anyways because the HUDs and ALTAs don't get uploaded to DocuSign.
    The last thing I tried, was to log into Command as the agent…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Broker Team in charge of compliance should have the ability to change required items and add new form requirements as changes occur. This is not in the top 20% of the MCA or TL. We used to be able to manage our own lists and now the option is gone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As an MCA, I can see the Sponsorship tab in CommandMC, but my ASC cannot. She works closely in this process. It would be helpful for more people to have this information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now if you toggle the option to add Market Center Partners to your individual site, you have to display all of them when maybe I just want to select a few

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to create a task for my recruits - no button available like in regualr Command

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is essential functionality for team leaders who have both residential and commercial teams. The reality is many commercial clients look down on agents who brand with the residential team. Because Command does not yet have the functionality to have two (2) Command sign-ins for the same team leader, it forces differently branded teams to use the same instance of Command. This makes tracking opportunities, data and information separately in Command for the business more challenging. Please create an ability to have two separately branded Command sign-ins for the same team leader. This would be a tremendous help for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every month during transmittal time we have the 3 days we wait for transmittal to finish, then have to wait and check, wait and check, wait and check to see if report are finished. By now I assume you have the statistical data to know how long the report monster takes to churn out the millions of PDF reports. What if... you had a status tracker (just like the Dominos Pizza app) that shows you a progress bar from Transmittal Day 1 to Final Report delivery showing estimated time and current status!?!?!?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We really need a cloud location within the agents file to post on boarding documents, licensing information, and any other disciplinary documents. It would support actions taken by the Principal broker and Team Leader to have it all in once space. Please please take a look at adding this to the associates tabs.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Associates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While I am not certain if an update with these specific features is already being developed, I would like to propose the creation of an integration into command that allows administrators to make market center announcements while also providing a separate chat feature for agent communication. Here are some key reasons why I believe this would be beneficial:

1. Centralized Communication: Having a dedicated app for internal communication would provide a single platform where all market center announcements, updates, and important information can be shared. This would streamline the communication process and ensure that agents are always up-to-date with the latest…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Now that the PS statements are only available through report in Command, there are no longer addresses to be able to mail these out. As an MCA that truly helped so they could be folded in the manner we could just mail them to the agents. Now we have to look up each address and fill out an envelope in order to mail them out which all my VR and A associates prefer. Can we please add the address back onto the statements please, to help the MCA's and make it easier for them to get those out promptly?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  MC Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a task is assigned to you through opportunities, have the option to have the notification sent to the assignee

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In order to upload a file in a recruit card, we have to upload it in the "Appointments" tab. We need to add KW Prep Interview and KSCORE Interview as appointment types for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Recruits  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have an option to print the signed BSA for the market center and agent if needed after sign on. The only option is downloading at the moment agents sign, but no access for the Market Center.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many times we are drafting the agents business cards and the agent wants their website listed on their card, but we have no way of seeing what their website URL is. Other times, we have agents asking us why something is not working on their website and to test the bug and see what is not working it would be great to have the ability to go to the website by using the link in the associate card. Please add this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The lost agent productivity report does not include agents that are VR status only pulling R status associates. We would like to see the VR included.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MC Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to add a custom folder with an associates card to store onboarding paperwork or certificates. Team agreements etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Associates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we formally request Helpdesk Ticket metrics? It would be very insightful for us (as well as leadership) to understand WHY tickets are created, and how long they are open for. For orientation, I'm a MCTT. (A Market Center Report would be helpful for this reason)

Many of us come from other careers where that would be readily available and used to prioritize work.

I ask because I personally am over 8 months on a ticket (#763328) that from the best I can tell has not been “worked” other than placating me by pasting a “we’re working on it” message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MC Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?